Friday, October 19, 2012

Move to Keller Williams Capital Properties

Hey all,

I have been away from this blog for a while. Primarily because I have made a move from my old company to Keller Williams Capital Properties in Bethesda. My new company is so appealing and exciting. The model is completely different from the old "brick and mortar" institution that I have work with for so many years, and I am convinced that the training and support  the company offers will help me move into the next age of real estate. As for you my clients and prospects the change will not be so dramatic in that the things that I have done and know to work over my 28 year career are moving with me. However, Keller William's culture will allow me to offer my customers and clients a more modern bent on their real estate transactions. There is a a lot for me to learn but I look forward to it with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment