Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blogging lazy. A follow up on the state of the market from the NAR.

I thought I would write a follow up today on my last article about the state of the market. However, I am just going to be lazy and re-post this excellent article from the National Association of Realtors on the current state of the housing market. These are national statistics but I think they do reflect what is happening here in Silver Spring and the DC area. Just add a few points to everything figure that they cite. That is, the market for this area is actually looking slightly better than the national average. Based on this report and the current lack of decent inventory all through the Washington Metro area, I can find no reason why we should not have a very strong market in 2014. I think we might just "blast off." Interested in taking a peek at what homes are selling for in your area. Usually, I put a direct link to my web one web site's search engine. However, I actually have two sites and there is a different search engine on that one powered by Wolfnet. I think it is a great one to use and it has a bit more chrome than my regular engine. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment